Glass Woven Fabric 10×10
This material is used as reinforcing element in carrying out any indoor spackling work on walls and ceilings including places of junction doors and window frames with walls.
- Alkali resistant, acid resistant, waterproof.
- Good insulation properties, good dimensional stability.
- Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
- Thermal preservation, fireproof, soundproof.
- Durable and long service life.
Area Of Usage
- Fiber Glass Mesh for construction wall insulation.
- Fiber Glass Mesh for plastering work.
- Fiber Glass Mesh for GRC reinforcement.
- Fiber Glass Mesh tape for prevent cracking in wall and ceiling.
- Fiber Glass Mesh for roof waterproofing.
- Fiber Glass Mesh for reinforce cement, plastic, bitumen, plaster, marble, mosaic and other building materials.
- Fiber Glass Mesh for grinding wheel base fabric.
- Weight 50g ± 2g
- Density 10×10/inch ± 2
- Width 1 mtr
- Color white
- Width 1000mm
- Plain weave without any coating , the material is weave without any defects and spot free