TARCO FLASH TAPE
Bitumen Tarco Flash Tape is multipurpose, all weather, easy to apply, self-adhesive, pressure-sensitive, UV resistant bituminous tape protected by aluminium-film and reinforced with polyester film.
Bitumen Tarco Flash Tape bonds to a wide range of building materials to form an instant, permanent and water-tight seal.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Ready to use, cold applied, simple and quick application.
• Saves time and cost. Compatible with most building material.
• No special tool required. Only a sharp knife / scissors and a roller / cloth pad is enough.
• Requires no torching / chemical bonding agent as it is cold applied.
• Withstands climatic changes.
Surface must be dry, compact, clean and free of loose particles and impurities; if the application surface area is porous,Bitumen Tarco Plast should be applied after a coat of Tarco Prime.
• Unroll the tape until the desired length is reached.
• Press with a roller or a cloth pad.
• In case of overlapping, the minimal overlapping width should be 10 mm.
• The best application temperature is above 5 OC.
• Do not apply when it is raining, freezing or snowing.
Rolls are individually shrink wrapped and placed in cartons. Standard length of each roll is 10m, with width of 50 mm (2”) / 100 mm (4”) and thickness of 1.5 mm.
Shelf -life / Storage
Upto 12 months in original unopened sealed condition.